Sunday 11 September 2011

Europe Trip 2011 #22: Prague Day 1 walking around

Day has been day 1 in Prague. It is an interesting place although I didn't get to see much of the city. I intend to go and see around and across the river tomorrow which should be interesting.

Anyway, today I spent some time in Wenceslas Square and then the old town centre awaiting a walking tour [more about that in the next post]. As expected, there are a lot of very old buildings in these areas, including the  museum in Wenceslas Square and the Astronomical Clock building in the old town centre.

The first 2 pictures are looking up [as the museum] and down Wenceslas Square, the next 3 pictures around the old town centre [including a very good, funny, band of older musos]. Following that are a couple of general pictures including one of an old Colonel who seems to be stalking me [I managed to avoid him today]! Lastly is a picture of my hotel.

Enjoy!








No comments: