Thursday 8 September 2011

Europe Trip 2011 #16: The Zoo and Aquarium - 1

Today's big trip was to Zoo-Berlin and associated aquarium which was a bit of fun. I was going to take a taxi [way to far for me to walk!], but the hotel reception suggestion I take the U-Bahn [subway/ underground rail]. It was to be a quick trip from a local u-bahn station to the station right by the zoo.

All good until I found out on the first train that the train would stop early due to track maintenance and that I needed to change to a different line, but it all worked out well. After the train trip, the entrance to the zoo was not obvious [I really should read the clear signs!], but I worked that out eventually, and spent some time looking around.

This and the next 2 posts have some of the photos I took.

Enjoy!







No comments: