Thursday 1 October 2009

Europe Trip #22: London - 7 - The Aquarium

I know it's been a few days, but hopefully I'll be able to finish off the posts from my recent trip in the next few days :-)

An interesting place to visit [although perhaps not at the top of the list] was the London Aquarium. Not being a fishy type of person [no need for rude comments, thanks!] I don't know a lot about these - except you'll see a stingray, a shark, a school of piranha [I didn't stick my hands in to confirm that!] and some other stuff. For those who are more knowledgeable, I'm sure you'll fill us in on the essentially details - best fried, best BBQ'ed etc... ha ha ha

The aquarium is conveniently located right beside the London Eye, so it's in a very easy place to get to [especially if you're using the tube] and well worth a visit if you're in to your fish, or if you have a couple of hours to spare. Photography is welcome, just no flash photography.

No comments: